The Skill Tester
What Is This
A tool for unit-testing Alexa skills.
How It Works
Write tests in YAML, like this:
--- - test: "Sequence 01. Test scenario: launch request, no further interaction." - LaunchRequest: # LaunchRequest is not an utterance but a request type and "reserved" word - response.outputSpeech.ssml: "Here's your fact" - response.card.type: "Simple" - response.card.title: "Space Facts" - response.card.content: "/.*/" # Regular expression indicating any text will match
Read our getting started guide here.
Learn about common use-cases here.
For more in-depth info, read the full specification
- [X] Multi-turn conversations
- [X] Dialog Interface support
- [X] AudioPlayer interface support
- [X] Entity resolution
- [X] Explicit intent and slot setting
- [X] Wildcard support for non-regex expressions
- [X] Support for setting address and permissions
- [X] Explicit SessionEndedRequest
- [X] Support for goto and flow control
- [X] Support for testing dynamo
- [X] Callbacks for filtering payloads programmatically
- [X] Virtual device support
- [ ] Much better documentation!